The article of Antique French Vanity have 5 photos it's including Antique French Vanity Cabinet With Marble Top And Porcelain Swivel Sink 3, Simply Gorgeous Early 1900's Desk/vanity That Is Italian Or French In Origin. Painted, Antique French Louis XVI Painted Vanity, Warehouse 414, Antique French Louis XV Vanity Table With Gilt Bronze Mounts/Porcelain Cameos 1. Following are the photos:
The blog post of Antique French Vanity was published on December 8, 2017 at 7:30 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Vanity category. Antique French Vanity is tagged with Antique French Vanity, Antique, French, Vanity..Spend their free period after arrested by active nights, sipping dairy espresso with friends or family come together at home can be a predicament and a good setting. Minutes temperature restore your time with a lot of thoughts of togetherness and recover power to fight the worries of the work.
Contemporary coffeetable affects the decoration is classy and luxurious in features of the house. If you prefer to place today's coffee table while in the family area, it's better for you to understand the various designs and types of modern coffee-table on the net.
A Antique French Vanity can reflect of designing your family area, the non-public preference. You might favor various modern coffeetable to your home, should you be an individual who features a modern home style. Modern coffee table featuring personal flavor.
Definition of Antique French Vanity
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.