The blog post of Clawfoot Tub Dimensions have 6 images it's including Oasisclawfoot Tub Drain Location Slipper Clawfoot Dimensions ., Clawfoot Tub Dimensions #2 54 Inch Quotmarionettequot Cast Iron Swedish Soaking Clawfoot Tub Bathtub Dimensions, Clawfoot Tub Dimensions #3 View Detailed George Clawfoot Bathtub Dimensions ., Clawfoot Tub Dimensions #4 Clawfoot Tub Sizing Guide, Clawfoot Tub Dimensions Amazing Ideas #5 Dimensions:, Dimensions: 61\. Following are the attachments:
Clawfoot Tub Dimensions was uploaded at March 7, 2018 at 4:56 pm. This article is published under the Tub category. Clawfoot Tub Dimensions is tagged with Clawfoot Tub Dimensions, Clawfoot, Tub, Dimensions..Clawfoot Tub Dimensions is one of many most popular components and therefore are often-used for the ground and the Stone can be a volcanic stone formed by temperature and force and therefore are available in numerous shades like dim hues, light gray and red as well as other colors, Currently due to the strength and resilience, rock granite ceramic type typically used for kitchen surfaces, surfaces and floor products and also building a livingroom.
Obviously you understand plenty of these kind of marble and it has become a new pattern in the world of house not to mention you are perplexed in selecting a layout, in creating a home, you need to look at the proper colour for the surfaces of one's home. Although it isn't uncommon to likewise have a basic color including white shade to paint the surfaces of the house, shade dull house frequently picked because the starting coloring is prominent.
Context of Clawfoot Tub Dimensions
- a foot with claws.
- a representation of the claws of an animal or bird, esp. on the foot of a piece of furniture.
- a pathological distortion of the human foot, consisting chiefly of an abnormally high longitudinal arch.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Dimensionsdi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).