The image about Cause Of Watery Stools have 4 photos , they are Good Cause Of Watery Stools #1 0912_Gambert_Table, Cause Of Watery Stools #2 Dog Fecal Scoring, Cause Of Watery Stools #3 Diarrhea - Organisms That Cause Bloody And Watery Diarrhea, Figure Imgf000024_0001. Here are the images:
The article of Cause Of Watery Stools was posted on October 6, 2017 at 2:34 am. It is published in the Stool category. Cause Of Watery Stools is labelled with Cause Of Watery Stools, Cause, Of, Watery, Stools..Everyone knows that coloring is one to make a layout that is beautiful room of the most important elements. Colour can be an essential element for remodeling or making patterns, therefore selecting the most appropriate hues have to be carefully considered.
As stated in the last article, the colour may push impact on perception, feeling and conversation. In choosing the right shade to your family bedrooms consequently, you should pay specific consideration.
The sack can be an area where we sleep, a refuge where we sleep when we are tired, tired of the daily schedule, or simply once we are sick. The bedroom will be the position where we wished read a well liked story to be alone or perhaps stay muted. Suites have to be a spot that can create us feel comfortable.
Definition of Cause Of Watery Stools
Causecause (kôz),USA pronunciation n., v., caused, caus•ing.
- a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result;
the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
- the reason or motive for some human action: The good news was a cause for rejoicing.
- good or sufficient reason: to complain without cause; to be dismissed for cause.
- a ground of legal action;
the matter over which a person goes to law.
- a case for judicial decision.
- any subject of discussion or debate.
- a principle, ideal, goal, or movement to which a person or group is dedicated: the Socialist cause; the human rights cause.
- the welfare of a person or group, seen as a subject of concern: support for the cause of the American Indian.
- the end or purpose for which a thing is done or produced.
- [Aristotelianism.]any of the four things necessary for the movement or the coming into being of a thing, namely a material(material cause), something to act upon it(efficient cause), a form taken by the movement or development(formal cause), and a goal or purpose(final cause).
- make common cause, to unite in a joint effort;
work together for the same end: They made common cause with neighboring countries and succeeded in reducing tariffs.
- to be the cause of;
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Waterywa•ter•y (wô′tə rē, wot′ə-),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or connected with water: watery Neptune.
- full of or abounding in water, as soil or a region;
- containing much or too much water: a watery paste; a watery batter.
- soft, soggy, tasteless, etc., due to excessive water or overcooking: watery vegetables; a watery stew.
- of the nature of water: watery vapor.
- resembling water in appearance or color: eyes of a watery blue.
- resembling water in fluidity and absence of viscosity: a watery fluid.
- of poor or weak quality;
thin, washy, or vapid: watery prose.
- consisting of water: a watery grave.
- discharging, filled with, or secreting a waterlike morbid substance.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.