Antique Chaise Lounge Chair have 9 pictures , they are Chesterfield French Antique RED Velvet Sofa Chaise Lounge Daybed | EBay, Antique Chaise Lounge Chair #2 Antique Chaise Lounge Chair ., Beautiful Antique Chaise Lounge Chair #3 Antique Red Chaise Lounge Chairs, Terrific Antique Chaise Lounge Antique Chaise Lounge Chairs With Bright Colors, Antique Chaise Lounge Chair Photo Gallery #5 Vintage French Louis XVI Gold Painted Upholstered Chaise Lounge 1, French Louis XVI Style Gilt Antique Chaise Lounge, Attractive Antique Chaise Lounge Chair #7 Antique Chaise Lounge Chair - Buy Antique Chaise Lounge Chair,Lounge Chair In S Shape,Bedroom Lounge Chair Product On Alibaba.com, Exceptional Antique Chaise Lounge Chair #8 COM - Debenham Antiques Ltd - 19th Century Antique Victorian Chaise Lounge Day Bed, Awesome Antique Chaise Lounge Louis Gustavian French Country Antique White Fog Linen Chaise. Below are the images:
Antique Chaise Lounge Chair was published on May 6, 2017 at 5:53 am. This image is published on the Sofa category. Antique Chaise Lounge Chair is labelled with Antique Chaise Lounge Chair, Antique, Chaise, Lounge, Chair..To enjoy the wonder of the Antique Chaise Lounge Chair that you simply develop a playground bench athome desired a nice and warm. Some points you should think about when choosing a playground counter, it looks beautiful and functioning well. These tips on selecting a playground bench from home impression dotcom. Tips on Choosing a Antique Chaise Lounge Chair including:
Select the material fit all-weather. As an example, iron material, wood, teak, iron (ironwood). Design a park table using a design just like the notion of playground you've. Paint & Films is a two- in completing a park bench product is frequently found. Select paint that has a coating of - anti, ultraviolet -mold, and marked gogreen, so your color go longer despite sun exposure and repeated water.
For anyone of you who would like to produce a park seat that is permanent, notice the location of not to improper placement the bench which could weaken the concept of minimalist garden and the positioning that you simply build. Combine with seats that one principle with lounging garden table.
Definition of Antique Chaise Lounge Chair
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.