Corner Desk With Extension have 4 pictures including Floating Corner Desk/ Modern Corner Desk/ Floating Shelves/ Wood Desk/ Computer Table/ Writing Desk/ Corner Table/ Laptop Desk, Corner Desk With Extension Good Ideas #2 Ideas Ikea Galant Office Desk On Www Vouum Com, Attractive Corner Desk With Extension #3 BEKANT Corner Desk-left - Gray/black - IKEA, View Larger. Following are the pictures:
The image of Corner Desk With Extension was uploaded at May 19, 2017 at 5:25 am. It is published under the Desk category. Corner Desk With Extension is tagged with Corner Desk With Extension, Corner, Desk, With, Extension..Corner Desk With Extension could possibly be unfamiliar to bedroom companion. But ascertain the product of kitchen backsplash and actually choose the layout is definitely an exercise that must definitely be accomplished so your home pal rooang search cross-eyed and cool! Generally your kitchen backsplash product that's popular is ceramic. Here's striking kitchen backsplash tile is exclusive! Let us notice!
Kitchen backsplash generally on the wall is used like a kitchen sink area. Since typically in the region of the kitchen drain will be a large amount of splashes of water or of used cooking oil and will be extremely terrible if it splashes to the walls of the home, therefore it is provided like a kitchen backsplash solution as well as decorating highlights within the kitchen. Home tile is very quite floral design with style home that is minimalist.
The grey color is extremely mounted on modern-style Corner Desk With Extension that is minimalist or the area design. Thus also is used within the kitchen. With fashionable contemporary home design, kitchen backsplash tile were picked that have a pattern much like natural jewel with dreary shades of colour in order to match the atmosphere while in the kitchen. Home backsplash that the kitchen wall was used across by this period beginning the sink to storage.
Interpretation of Corner Desk With Extension
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Extensionex•ten•sion (ik sten′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of extending.
- the state of being extended.
- that by which something is extended;
an addition: a four-room extension to a house.
- an additional period of time given one to meet an obligation: My term paper wasn't finished so I asked for an extension.
- something that can be extended;
an extended object: a table with drop-leaf extensions.
- range of extending;
degree of extensiveness;
extent: the extension of our knowledge.
- an additional telephone that operates on the principal line.
- [Com.]a written engagement on the part of a creditor, allowing a debtor further time to pay a debt.
- that property of a body by which it occupies space.
- the act of straightening a limb.
- the position that a limb assumes when it is straightened.
- the act of pulling the broken or dislocated part of a limb in a direction from the trunk, in order to bring the ends of the bone into their natural situation.
- Also called extent. [Logic.]the class of things to which a term is applicable, as "the class of such beings as Plato and Alexander'' to which the term "man'' is applicable. Cf. intension (def. 5).
- a function having a domain that includes the domain of a given function and that has the same value as the given function at each point in the domain of the given function.
- [Manège.]the act of bringing or coming into an extended attitude.
ex•ten′sion•al′i•ty, ex•ten′sion•al•ism, n.
- of or pertaining to extension courses.