American Flag Draped have 9 photos , they are American Flag Draped Cross Suede Reflections Garden Flag, American Flag Draped #2 How To Draw The American Flag, American Flags Are Used In Veterans' Funerals., Attractive American Flag Draped #4 Huffington Post, Wonderful American Flag Draped #5 Sports - The Onion, Ordinary American Flag Draped #6 The Coffin Of A Veteran Draped With The American Flag, Moore's Home Has Been Lined With Two Rows Of American Flags And Flowers By Supporters., American Flag Draped #8 Isolated On White, An American Flag Is Draped Over A Wooden Chair, F Ew Of Us Know How To Display An American Flag Properly. Even Fewer Know All The Ins And Outs Of Flag Etiquette. That's Why We Went To The Source – The .. Here are the pictures:
American Flag Draped was posted on December 29, 2017 at 6:03 pm. It is posted on the Curtain category. American Flag Draped is tagged with American Flag Draped, American, Flag, Draped..American Flag Draped design style's color palette is focused from the palette of natural hues like dark, brown, dreary, and white. Use these colors for internal factors including walls, roof, ground, and booking a location for a dash of vivid shades in extras and furniture of the room.
Use your imagination to get a more creative method styles and textures to offer an elegance that is striking within the space. Possibilities have exposed for your material used-to execute interior design stand-out is. The perception that's believed in modern interior planning is wrinkles that are small and environment " stuff that is less ".
Flooring with products such as porcelain tile, ceramics, lumber properly inserted inside the contemporary category. Supply completing pretty such as a rug for yet another perception of luxury also to freeze bedroom successfully. This trick is for separating between your diningroom as well as the living room which will appear next-to each other, many ideal.
Meaning of American Flag Draped
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Flagflag1 (flag),USA pronunciation n., v., flagged, flag•ging.
- a piece of cloth, varying in size, shape, color, and design, usually attached at one edge to a staff or cord, and used as the symbol of a nation, state, or organization, as a means of signaling, etc.;
- [Ornith.]the tuft of long feathers on the legs of falcons and most hawks;
the lengthened feathers on the crus or tibia.
- [Hunting.]the tail of a deer or of a setter dog.
- the nameplate of a newspaper.
- masthead (def. 1).
- the name of a newspaper as printed on the editorial page.
- a tab or tag attached to a page, file card, etc., to mark it for attention.
- hook (def. 12a).
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a small gobo.
- Usually, flags. the ends of the bristles of a brush, esp. a paintbrush, when split.
- a symbol, value, or other means of identifying data of interest, or of informing later parts of a program what conditions earlier parts have encountered.
- strike the flag:
- to relinquish command, as of a ship.
- to submit or surrender: His financial situation is growing worse, but he's not ready to strike the flag.Also, strike one's flag.
- to place a flag or flags over or on;
decorate with flags.
- to signal or warn (a person, automobile, etc.) with or as if with a flag (sometimes fol. by down): to flag a taxi; to flag down a passing car.
- to communicate (information) by or as if by a flag.
- to decoy, as game, by waving a flag or the like to excite attention or curiosity.
- to mark (a page in a book, file card, etc.) for attention, as by attaching protruding tabs.
- (of a brush) to split the ends of the bristles.
Drapeddrape (drāp),USA pronunciation v., draped, drap•ing, n.
- to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, esp. in graceful folds;
adorn with drapery.
- to adjust (curtains, clothes, etc.) into graceful folds, attractive lines, etc.
- to arrange, hang, or let fall carelessly: Don't drape your feet over the chair!
- to place cloth so as to surround (a part to be examined, treated, or operated upon).
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) to hang (reinforcement) in a certain form between two points before pouring the concrete.
- to put a black cravat on (a flagstaff ) as a token of mourning.
- to hang, fall, or become arranged in folds, as drapery: This silk drapes well.
drap′a•ble, drape′a•ble, adj.
- a curtain or hanging of heavy fabric and usually considerable length, esp. either of a pair for covering a window and drawn open and shut horizontally.
- either of a pair of similar curtains extending or draped at the sides of a window, French doors, or the like as decoration.
- manner or style of hanging: the drape of a skirt.
drap′a•bil′i•ty, drape′a•bil′i•ty, n.