This blog post of Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip have 9 pictures it's including Delightful Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip #1 Skinny Cottage Cheese Taco Dip, Skinny Cottage Cheese Taco Dip, Creamy Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip At ReluctantEntertainer.com, Creamy Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip At ReluctantEntertainer.com, Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip #5 Creamy Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip At ReluctantEntertainer.com, Charming Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip #6 Creamy Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip At ReluctantEntertainer.com, This Snowy Chili Dip Is Such An Easy Appetizer! Stir Together Some Cottage Cheese,, Creamy Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip, Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip #9 Skinny Cottage Cheese Taco Dip. Below are the attachments:
Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip was uploaded on December 29, 2017 at 6:04 pm. This post is published in the Cottage category. Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip is tagged with Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip, Cottage, Cheese, Salsa, Dip..This table comes with natural or metallic color such as dull, bright or dark. Chairs are utilized also easy and not excessive with all the quantity of 3 seats. Because the size is not too large, this desk is just employed for talking and eating alone. Products employed ie material.
The Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip ideal for natural sort of kitchen area. This natural stand features a square-shape that is thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural feeling. This stand includes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops larger such that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen utensils including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats used to be slim using a spherical or square feet are modest and skinny to be able to steer clear of the perception of tightness inside the kitchen.
Connotation of Cottage Cheese Salsa Dip
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Cheesecheese1 (chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Salsasal•sa (säl′sə; Sp. säl′sä),USA pronunciation n.
- a lively, vigorous type of contemporary Latin American popular music, blending predominantly Cuban rhythms with elements of jazz, rock, and soul music.
- a ballroom dance of Puerto Rican origin, performed to this music, similar to the mambo, but faster with the accent on the first beat instead of the second beat of each measure.
- [Mexican Cookery.]a sauce, esp. a hot sauce containing chilies.
- to dance the salsa.
Dipdip1 (dip),USA pronunciation v., dipped or (Archaic) dipt;
- to plunge (something, as a cloth or sponge) temporarily into a liquid, so as to moisten it, dye it, or cause it to take up some of the liquid: He dipped the brush into the paint bucket.
- to raise or take up by a bailing, scooping, or ladling action: to dip water out of a boat; to dip ice cream from a container.
- to lower and raise: to dip a flag in salutation.
- to immerse (a sheep, hog, etc.) in a solution to destroy germs, parasites, or the like.
- to make (a candle) by repeatedly plunging a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- to lower and rehoist (a yard of a lugsail) when coming about in tacking.
- [Archaic.]to baptize by immersion.
- [Obs.]to moisten or wet as if by immersion.
- to plunge into water or other liquid and emerge quickly: The boat dipped into the waves.
- to put the hand, a dipper, etc., down into a liquid or a container, esp. in order to remove something (often fol. by in or into): He dipped into the jar for an olive.
- to withdraw something, esp. in small amounts (usually fol. by in or into): to dip into savings.
- to sink or drop down: The sun dipped below the horizon.
- to incline or slope downward: At that point the road dips into a valley.
- to decrease slightly or temporarily: Stock-market prices often dip on Fridays.
- to engage slightly in a subject (often fol. by in or into): to dip into astronomy.
- to read here and there in a book, subject, or author's work (often fol. by in or into): to dip into Plato.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to take snuff.
dip′pa•ble, adj., n.
- the act of dipping.
- that which is taken up by dipping.
- a quantity taken up by dipping;
the amount that a scoop, ladle, dipper, etc., will hold.
- a scoop of ice cream.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a liquid or soft substance into which something is dipped.
- a creamy mixture of savory foods for scooping with potato chips, crackers, and the like, often served as an hors d'oeuvre, esp. with cocktails.
- a momentary lowering;
a sinking down.
- a moderate or temporary decrease: a dip in stock-market prices.
- a downward extension, inclination, slope, or course.
- the amount of such extension.
- a hollow or depression in the land.
- a brief swim: She took a dip in the ocean and then sat on the beach for an hour.
- [Geol., Mining.]the downward inclination of a vein or stratum with reference to the horizontal.
- the angular amount by which the horizon lies below the level of the eye.
- Also called angle of dip, inclination, magnetic dip, magnetic inclination. the angle that a freely rotating magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon.
- a short, downward plunge, as of an airplane.
- a candle made by repeatedly dipping a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- [Gymnastics.]an exercise on the parallel bars in which the elbows are bent until the chin is on a level with the bars, and then the body is elevated by straightening the arms.
- a pickpocket.
- at the dip, not fully raised;
halfway up the halyard: an answering pennant flown at the dip.Cf. close (def. 65b).