Crown Molding Drop Ceiling have 6 pictures it's including Crown Molding Drop Ceiling #1 Crown Molding Drop Ceiling Crown Molding Around Ceiling Install Molding Around Ceiling, Easy Dropped Ceiling With Accent Lighting., Woods Basement Systems, Keep Things Simple Clean, Simple Lines For The Base And Crown Molding, Crown Molding Drop Ceiling #5 Crown Molding Installed., Beautiful Crown Molding Drop Ceiling #6 Ceiling Tiles Enhanced With Molding. Here are the attachments:
The post about Crown Molding Drop Ceiling was posted at December 29, 2017 at 6:04 pm. This post is uploaded at the Ceiling category. Crown Molding Drop Ceiling is tagged with Crown Molding Drop Ceiling, Crown, Molding, Drop, Ceiling..Crown Molding Drop Ceiling become the most significant element in the choice of floor for the property. In the event the colour of the ground you decide on also dim when you yourself have a small residence minimalist, then this may create your home interior search satisfied claustrophobic and uncomfortable.
your household won't feel comfy sitting at home in order to create your household members' terrible aftereffects as well as if we feel uncomfortable in the property, you then be like to enjoy beyond your household. When you can find two hues with the dimension of the region of the space within the area precisely the same colour of the floor you can observe the difference nevertheless they are different.
A common feeling is, tranquil, and cozy when we change for the reason that space. Therefore the colour of the tile floors would you choose should since an error of ceramic hues may establish the sweetness of the property, you take notice and do not be underestimated.
Meaning of Crown Molding Drop Ceiling
Crowncrown (kroun),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various types of headgear worn by a monarch as a symbol of sovereignty, often made of precious metal and ornamented with valuable gems.
- a similar ornamental headgear worn by a person designated king or queen in a pageant, contest, etc.
- an ornamental wreath or circlet for the head, conferred by the ancients as a mark of victory, athletic or military distinction, etc.
- the distinction that comes from a great achievement.
- the power or dominion of a sovereign.
- (often cap.) the sovereign as head of the state, or the supreme governing power of a state under a monarchical government.
- any crownlike emblem or design, as in a heraldic crest.
- the top or highest part of anything, as of a hat or a mountain.
- the top of the head: Jack fell down and broke his crown.
- the part of a tooth that is covered by enamel. See diag. under tooth.
- an artificial substitute, as of gold or porcelain, for the crown of a tooth.
- the highest point of any construction of convex section or outline, as an arch, vault, deck, or road.
- the highest or most nearly perfect state of anything.
- an exalting or chief attribute.
- the acme or supreme source of honor, excellence, beauty, etc.
- something having the form of a crown, as the corona of a flower.
- the leaves and living branches of a tree.
- the point at which the root of a seed plant joins the stem.
- a circle of appendages on the throat of the corolla;
- the crest, as of a bird. See diag. under bird.
- a termination of a tower consisting of a lanternlike steeple supported entirely by a number of flying buttresses.
- any ornamental termination of a tower or turret.
- Also called button. [Horol.]a knurled knob for winding a watch.
- any of various coins bearing the figure of a crown or crowned head.
- a former silver coin of the United Kingdom, equal to five shillings: retained in circulation equal to 25 new pence after decimalization in 1971.
- the monetary unit of Denmark, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden: a krona or krone.
- the koruna of Czechoslovakia.
- a crimped metal bottle cap.
- See crown glass.
- [Cookery.]See crown roast.
- Also called bezel, top. the part of a cut gem above the girdle.
- a drill bit consisting of a metal matrix holding diamond chips.
- Also called head. the part of an anchor at which the arms join the shank. See diag. under anchor.
- a slight convexity given to a pulley supporting a flat belt in order to center the belt.
- a slight convexity given to the outer faces of the teeth of two gears so that they mesh toward their centers rather than at the ends.
- a size of printing paper, 15 × 20 in. (38 × 51 cm). Cf. double crown.
- swallow1 (def. 12).
- [Knots.]a knot made by interweaving the strands at the end of a rope, often made as the beginning of a back splice or as the first stage in tying a more elaborate knot.
- a crownpiece.
- to invest with a regal crown, or with regal dignity and power.
- to place a crown or garland upon the head of.
- to honor or reward;
invest with honor, dignity, etc.
- to be at the top or highest part of.
- to complete worthily;
bring to a successful or triumphant conclusion: The award crowned his career.
- to hit on the top of the head: She crowned her brother with a picture book.
- to give to (a construction) an upper surface of convex section or outline.
- to cap (a tooth) with a false crown.
- to change (a checker) into a king after having safely reached the last row.
- [Knots.]to form a crown on (the end of a rope).
- (of a baby in childbirth) to reach a stage in delivery where the largest diameter of the fetal head is emerging from the pelvic outlet.
Moldingmold•ing (mōl′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of molding.
- something molded.
- a strip of contoured wood or other material placed just below the juncture of a wall and a ceiling.
- [Archit., Furniture.]
- any of various long, narrow, ornamental surfaces that are either continuous or discontinuous, with uniform cross sections for the full length and a strikingly modeled profile that casts strong shadows: used on frames, tables, etc., and certain architectural members, as cornices, stringcourses, or bases.
- a strip of wood, stone, etc., having such a surface.
Dropdrop (drop),USA pronunciation n., v., dropped or dropt, drop•ping.
- a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass;
a liquid globule.
- the quantity of liquid contained in such a globule.
- a very small quantity of liquid: I'll have a little more tea, just a drop.
- a minute quantity of anything: not even a drop of mercy.
- Usually, drops.
- liquid medicine given in a dose or form of globules from a medicine dropper.
- a solution for dilating the pupils of the eyes, administered to the eyes in globules by a medicine dropper.
- a limited amount of an alcoholic beverage: He occasionally takes a drop after dinner.
- an act or instance of dropping;
- the distance or depth to which anything drops: a ten-foot drop to the ground.
- a steep slope: a short drop to the lake.
- a decline in amount, degree, quality, value, etc.: a drop in prices.
- a small, usually spherical, piece of candy;
lozenge: a lemon drop.
- a central depository where items are left or transmitted: a mail drop.
- a predesignated place where secret letters or packages can be left to be picked up by another person without attracting attention, as in espionage or drug dealing.
- something resembling or likened to a liquid globule, as certain ornaments, a spherical earring, etc.
- a pendant.
- a descent by parachute.
- an instance of dropping supplies by parachute or an amount of supplies so dropped.
- something that drops or is used for dropping.
- a group of persons dropped by parachute, as the personnel dropped by parachute during one military action.
- See drop curtain.
- See drop scene.
- See trap door.
- a gallows.
- a slit or opening into which something can be dropped, as in a mailbox.
- (in a casino) the income from the sale of chips.
- a small flag, usually of enameled metal, that gives a visual signal in an annunciator.
- an applied ornament resembling a pendant.
- gutta (def. 2).
- the vertical dimension amidships of any sail that is bent to a standing yard. Cf. hoist (def. 7a).
- Also called drop panel. (in reinforced-concrete-slab construction) a thickened portion of the ceiling around a column head.
- [Horol.]the free motion of an escape wheel between successive checks by the pallet.
- the newborn young of an animal.
- at the drop of a hat, at the slightest provocation or without delay: He's ready to fight at the drop of a hat.
- drop in the bucket. See bucket (def. 9).
- get or have the drop on:
- to aim and be ready to shoot a gun at an antagonist before the other person's gun can be drawn.
- to get or have at a disadvantage.
- to fall in globules or small portions, as water or other liquid: Rain drops from the clouds.
- to fall vertically;
have an abrupt descent.
- to sink or fall to the ground, floor, or bottom as if inanimate.
- to fall lower in condition, degree, value, etc.;
diminish or lessen;
sink: The prices dropped sharply.
- to come to an end;
lapse: There the matter dropped.
- to fall or move to a position that is lower, farther back, inferior, etc.: to drop back in line; to drop to the rear.
- to withdraw;
quit (often fol. by out or from): to drop out of a race; to drop from a game.
- to pass or enter without effort into some condition, activity, or the like: to drop into sleep; to drop into a habit.
- to make an unexpected or unannounced stop at a place;
pay an informal visit or call (usually fol. by in, by, or over): Since we're in the neighborhood, why don't we drop in at my brother's?
- to cease to appear or be seen;
vanish: to drop from sight or notice.
- to fall wounded, dead, etc.: A thousand men dropped in the battle.
- to squat or crouch, as a dog at the sight of game.
- to move gently, as with the tide or a light wind (usually fol. by down).
- to ingest an illicit drug orally;
- to let fall in drops or small portions: to drop lemon juice into tea.
- to let or cause to fall.
- to cause or allow to sink to a lower position.
- to cause to decrease in value, amount, quality, etc.;
- to utter or express casually or incidentally: to drop a hint.
- to write and send: Drop me a note.
- to bring to the ground by a blow or shot.
- to set down or unload, as from a ship, car, etc. (often fol. by off ): Drop me at the corner.
- to omit (a letter or syllable) in pronunciation or writing: He dropped his h's.
- to lower (the voice) in pitch or loudness.
- to cease to keep up or have to do with: I dropped the subject. Will you drop your old friends if you win the lottery?
- to cease to employ, admit as a member, or include, as on a list;
dismiss: to drop an accountant from the payroll; to drop three members of the club who have not paid their dues.
- to withdraw or cease to pursue: The police dropped the charges against the suspect.
- to throw, shoot, hit, kick, or roll (a ball, puck, etc.) through or into a basket, hole, or other goal: He dropped the ball through the basket for two points.
- to lose (a game or contest): They dropped two games in a row and were eliminated from the tournament.
- to drop-kick (a ball).
- to score with a drop kick.
- (of animals) to give birth to: The cat dropped a litter of six kittens.
- to parachute (persons, supplies, etc.): The Marines dropped 300 combat troops into the jungle battlefield.
- to lengthen by lowering or letting out: to drop the hem of a skirt.
- to lower (the wheels) into position for landing an airplane.
- to take (esp. an illicit drug) by swallowing;
ingest: to drop LSD.
- to pass out of sight of;
- [Cookery.]to poach (an egg).
- drop behind, to fall short of the required pace or progress: Her long illness caused her to drop behind the rest of the class.
- drop dead, (used as an expression of contempt, disgust, impatience, etc.): If that's the way you feel about it, drop dead!
- drop off:
- to fall asleep.
- to decrease;
decline: Sales have dropped off drastically.
- drop out:
- to withdraw from being a member or participant: to drop out of a club; to drop out of society and become a wanderer.
- to stop attending school or college.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.