This blog post of Ceiling Traduction have 7 photos including Ceiling Traduction Lader Blog, Charming Ceiling Traduction #2 Ceiling Fan Traduction, Traduction_services · Intprete · Training-Improve1 · Intrepreter_simultaneous · Conferences_room ., Ceiling Traduction Lader Blog, Ceiling Traduction #5 Ceiling Traduction Soletcshat Image Informasi, Ceiling Traduction Soletcshat Image Informasi, Ceiling Traduction Soletcshat Image Informasi. Following are the attachments:
This image of Ceiling Traduction was published at May 16, 2017 at 1:57 pm. This image is uploaded on the Ceiling category. Ceiling Traduction is tagged with Ceiling Traduction, Ceiling, Traduction..After seized by active nights, drinking dairy caffeine with pals or family come together at home is a predicament along with a good setting, commit their free time. Minutes recover power to fight the strain of the task, heat and restore your energy with a large amount of memories of togetherness.
Contemporary coffeetable influences the design is lavish and sophisticated in appearance of your home. It's healthier to know the different models and models of modern coffeetable on the web, if you'd like to put a contemporary coffee table within the living room.
A Ceiling Traduction may replicate of decorating the household area the non-public flavor. If you are a person who has a modern home design, you may desire diverse modern coffee table for your home. Contemporary coffee table displaying personal preference.
Description of Ceiling Traduction
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.