Ceiling Crown Moulding have 7 images it's including Ceiling Crown Moulding #1 Crown Molding, Crown Moulding On Angled Ceiling, Nice Ceiling Crown Moulding #3 Crown Moulding: Flat Ceiling To Angled Wall Question-rad-20crown-20final-, Crown Molding Detail Closeup - Reveal Transitional, Ordinary Ceiling Crown Moulding #5 Top Of Page, Ceiling Crown Moulding Photo Gallery #6 Crown Moulding Installed On A Vaulted Ceiling, Related To: Crown Molding .. Below are the images:
Ceiling Crown Moulding was published at April 30, 2018 at 10:59 am. This post is posted in the Ceiling category. Ceiling Crown Moulding is labelled with Ceiling Crown Moulding, Ceiling, Crown, Moulding..One of many most critical items while in the Ceiling Crown Moulding the current home is set suitable illumination bulbs up. Its function, as well as supporting the illumination, the light can also boost the elegant look of the kitchen. Lamps are perfect for the present day kitchen area is not faint and mild to average light, but additionally do not help it become also bright, as it will make amazing.
Inside the modern home needs to have two aspects of lighting lighting complete and targeted lighting. Thorough course lighting to illuminate the complete room interior modern kitchen, as for lighting a to greatly help the light smooth the activity of cooking favorites.
Often the addition of decorative lamps can also increase the allure of modern home layout as well as using the form downlight. Having a contemporary kitchen in your house, you merely adjust light design's type for that. Common within this region, developed minimalist modern modern home layout. Thus, the lights applied are simple styles with small light or light contemporary contemporary style.
Explanation of Ceiling Crown Moulding
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Crowncrown (kroun),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various types of headgear worn by a monarch as a symbol of sovereignty, often made of precious metal and ornamented with valuable gems.
- a similar ornamental headgear worn by a person designated king or queen in a pageant, contest, etc.
- an ornamental wreath or circlet for the head, conferred by the ancients as a mark of victory, athletic or military distinction, etc.
- the distinction that comes from a great achievement.
- the power or dominion of a sovereign.
- (often cap.) the sovereign as head of the state, or the supreme governing power of a state under a monarchical government.
- any crownlike emblem or design, as in a heraldic crest.
- the top or highest part of anything, as of a hat or a mountain.
- the top of the head: Jack fell down and broke his crown.
- the part of a tooth that is covered by enamel. See diag. under tooth.
- an artificial substitute, as of gold or porcelain, for the crown of a tooth.
- the highest point of any construction of convex section or outline, as an arch, vault, deck, or road.
- the highest or most nearly perfect state of anything.
- an exalting or chief attribute.
- the acme or supreme source of honor, excellence, beauty, etc.
- something having the form of a crown, as the corona of a flower.
- the leaves and living branches of a tree.
- the point at which the root of a seed plant joins the stem.
- a circle of appendages on the throat of the corolla;
- the crest, as of a bird. See diag. under bird.
- a termination of a tower consisting of a lanternlike steeple supported entirely by a number of flying buttresses.
- any ornamental termination of a tower or turret.
- Also called button. [Horol.]a knurled knob for winding a watch.
- any of various coins bearing the figure of a crown or crowned head.
- a former silver coin of the United Kingdom, equal to five shillings: retained in circulation equal to 25 new pence after decimalization in 1971.
- the monetary unit of Denmark, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden: a krona or krone.
- the koruna of Czechoslovakia.
- a crimped metal bottle cap.
- See crown glass.
- [Cookery.]See crown roast.
- Also called bezel, top. the part of a cut gem above the girdle.
- a drill bit consisting of a metal matrix holding diamond chips.
- Also called head. the part of an anchor at which the arms join the shank. See diag. under anchor.
- a slight convexity given to a pulley supporting a flat belt in order to center the belt.
- a slight convexity given to the outer faces of the teeth of two gears so that they mesh toward their centers rather than at the ends.
- a size of printing paper, 15 × 20 in. (38 × 51 cm). Cf. double crown.
- swallow1 (def. 12).
- [Knots.]a knot made by interweaving the strands at the end of a rope, often made as the beginning of a back splice or as the first stage in tying a more elaborate knot.
- a crownpiece.
- to invest with a regal crown, or with regal dignity and power.
- to place a crown or garland upon the head of.
- to honor or reward;
invest with honor, dignity, etc.
- to be at the top or highest part of.
- to complete worthily;
bring to a successful or triumphant conclusion: The award crowned his career.
- to hit on the top of the head: She crowned her brother with a picture book.
- to give to (a construction) an upper surface of convex section or outline.
- to cap (a tooth) with a false crown.
- to change (a checker) into a king after having safely reached the last row.
- [Knots.]to form a crown on (the end of a rope).
- (of a baby in childbirth) to reach a stage in delivery where the largest diameter of the fetal head is emerging from the pelvic outlet.
Mouldingmold1 (mōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow form or matrix for giving a particular shape to something in a molten or plastic state.
- the shape created or imparted to a thing by a mold.
- something formed in or on a mold: a mold of jelly.
- a frame on which something is formed or made.
- shape or form.
- a prototype, example, or precursor.
- a distinctive nature, character, or type: a person of a simple mold.
- a three-dimensional pattern used to shape a plate after it has been softened by heating.
- a template for a frame.
- a molding.
- a group of moldings.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] mould. mold′a•ble, adj.
- to work into a required shape or form;
- to shape or form in or on a mold.
- to form a mold of or from, in order to make a casting.
- to produce by or as if by shaping material;
- to have influence in determining or forming: to mold the character of a child.
- to ornament with moldings.