Hello peoples, this post is about Related To: Crown Molding . ( Ceiling Crown Moulding Amazing Design #7). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1152 x 864. It's file size is only 67 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Ceiling Crown Moulding.
Meaning of Related To: Crown Molding .
Crowncrown (kroun),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various types of headgear worn by a monarch as a symbol of sovereignty, often made of precious metal and ornamented with valuable gems.
- a similar ornamental headgear worn by a person designated king or queen in a pageant, contest, etc.
- an ornamental wreath or circlet for the head, conferred by the ancients as a mark of victory, athletic or military distinction, etc.
- the distinction that comes from a great achievement.
- the power or dominion of a sovereign.
- (often cap.) the sovereign as head of the state, or the supreme governing power of a state under a monarchical government.
- any crownlike emblem or design, as in a heraldic crest.
- the top or highest part of anything, as of a hat or a mountain.
- the top of the head: Jack fell down and broke his crown.
- the part of a tooth that is covered by enamel. See diag. under tooth.
- an artificial substitute, as of gold or porcelain, for the crown of a tooth.
- the highest point of any construction of convex section or outline, as an arch, vault, deck, or road.
- the highest or most nearly perfect state of anything.
- an exalting or chief attribute.
- the acme or supreme source of honor, excellence, beauty, etc.
- something having the form of a crown, as the corona of a flower.
- the leaves and living branches of a tree.
- the point at which the root of a seed plant joins the stem.
- a circle of appendages on the throat of the corolla;
- the crest, as of a bird. See diag. under bird.
- a termination of a tower consisting of a lanternlike steeple supported entirely by a number of flying buttresses.
- any ornamental termination of a tower or turret.
- Also called button. [Horol.]a knurled knob for winding a watch.
- any of various coins bearing the figure of a crown or crowned head.
- a former silver coin of the United Kingdom, equal to five shillings: retained in circulation equal to 25 new pence after decimalization in 1971.
- the monetary unit of Denmark, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden: a krona or krone.
- the koruna of Czechoslovakia.
- a crimped metal bottle cap.
- See crown glass.
- [Cookery.]See crown roast.
- Also called bezel, top. the part of a cut gem above the girdle.
- a drill bit consisting of a metal matrix holding diamond chips.
- Also called head. the part of an anchor at which the arms join the shank. See diag. under anchor.
- a slight convexity given to a pulley supporting a flat belt in order to center the belt.
- a slight convexity given to the outer faces of the teeth of two gears so that they mesh toward their centers rather than at the ends.
- a size of printing paper, 15 × 20 in. (38 × 51 cm). Cf. double crown.
- swallow1 (def. 12).
- [Knots.]a knot made by interweaving the strands at the end of a rope, often made as the beginning of a back splice or as the first stage in tying a more elaborate knot.
- a crownpiece.
- to invest with a regal crown, or with regal dignity and power.
- to place a crown or garland upon the head of.
- to honor or reward;
invest with honor, dignity, etc.
- to be at the top or highest part of.
- to complete worthily;
bring to a successful or triumphant conclusion: The award crowned his career.
- to hit on the top of the head: She crowned her brother with a picture book.
- to give to (a construction) an upper surface of convex section or outline.
- to cap (a tooth) with a false crown.
- to change (a checker) into a king after having safely reached the last row.
- [Knots.]to form a crown on (the end of a rope).
- (of a baby in childbirth) to reach a stage in delivery where the largest diameter of the fetal head is emerging from the pelvic outlet.
Moldingmold•ing (mōl′ding),USA pronunciation n.
Related To: Crown Molding . ( Ceiling Crown Moulding Amazing Design #7) in a room, it really requires thorough computation and cautiously. Keeping furniture-made at random could have an impact about the condition of the room that appeared crowded and sloppy, so it's unable to produce a lovely side of the space. One distinct furniture is available in a private space being a bedroom can be a dressing table. In case your room includes a measurement that's not too extensive, dressers twin function could be the right selection. As an example, as a workplace or you are able to select a vanity dressing table which may simultaneously function built with loads of bureau drawers to allow them to be properly used being a repository for other knickknacks. Ensure you pick a dressing-table with maximum ability. Ceiling Crown Moulding can be used for you personally who wish to alter place is made up by the appearance of your. Within Related To: Crown Molding . ( Ceiling Crown Moulding Amazing Design #7)' impression that you simply need to be able to support most of the needs including fragrances, extras selection, until the 'features' tools makeup materials. Generally speaking, dressers require extra light. This is often circumvented adding a small lamp at round the reflection or by by inserting a wall light to the right and left side mirror. Feces will be the suitable selection for a along with dressing-table, as well as realistic as it could be incorporated underneath the beneath the cabinet, ottoman gives light's effect. Appropriate place that is desks may jack-up your personal rooms' stunning area. It would be pleasant if you assess the first area that will be occupied by furniture dressers, before investing in a cabinet. It's vital that you prevent the dressing table that exceeds land's percentage for sale in the room's purchase.
- the act or process of molding.
- something molded.
- a strip of contoured wood or other material placed just below the juncture of a wall and a ceiling.
- [Archit., Furniture.]
- any of various long, narrow, ornamental surfaces that are either continuous or discontinuous, with uniform cross sections for the full length and a strikingly modeled profile that casts strong shadows: used on frames, tables, etc., and certain architectural members, as cornices, stringcourses, or bases.
- a strip of wood, stone, etc., having such a surface.