Cozy Bear Cabin have 6 images , they are Property Details, COZY BEAR - Is A Beautiful, Rustic 26' X 30' Cabin. This Cabin, Built With Hand-peeled Logs, Has A Few Features Our Other Rentals Don't Have, ., Nice Cozy Bear Cabin Photo #3 Cozy Bear Cabin, Cozy Bear Cabins Ruidoso New Mexico | Cabins For Rent In Ruidoso ., Superior Cozy Bear Cabin #5 Breakfast With The Family Is A Great Way To Start Your Day At Cozy Bear Overlook, Cozy Bear Cabin Good Looking #6 COZY BEAR - Is A Beautiful, Rustic 26' X 30' Cabin. This Cabin, Built With Hand-peeled Logs, Has A Few Features Our Other Rentals Don't Have, .. Following are the photos:
Cozy Bear Cabin was published at December 21, 2017 at 7:36 am. It is published in the Cabin category. Cozy Bear Cabin is tagged with Cozy Bear Cabin, Cozy, Bear, Cabin..To enjoy the Cozy Bear Cabin's beauty that a playground counter is created by you at home desired a good and cozy. When choosing a park counter, some points you should think about, it looks working brilliantly and attractive. On selecting a playground bench from your home graphic the following tips dotcom. Tips on Choosing a Cozy Bear Cabin for example:
Select the product seat all weather. For instance, iron substance, wooden, teak, iron (ironwood). Style a playground table with a layout like park's concept you have. Paint is actually a two- in finishing a park table content is usually found. Pick paint that's a level of - UV, anti -form, and labeled gogreen, so the paint keep going longer despite sun-exposure and frequent rainfall.
For all those of you who want to make a park counter that is lasting, notice the location of the career rather than to improper place the bench that may challenge minimalist garden's idea that you build. Integrate with putting yard stand with seats that one concept.
Connotation of Cozy Bear Cabin
Cozyco•zy (kō′zē),USA pronunciation adj., -zi•er, -zi•est, n., pl. -zies, v., -zied, -zy•ing.
- snugly warm and comfortable: a cozy little house.
- convenient or beneficial, usually as a result of dishonesty or connivance: a very cozy agreement between competing firms.
- suggesting opportunistic or conspiratorial intimacy: a cozy relationship between lobbyists and some politicians.
- discreetly reticent or noncommittal: The administrators are remaining cozy about which policy they plan to adopt.
- a padded covering for a teapot, chocolate pot, etc., to retain the heat.
- to make more cozy (often fol. by up): New curtains would cozy the room up a bit.
Also, cosy, cozey, co′zie. co′zi•ly, adv.
- cozy up or up to, [Informal.]
- to move closer for comfort or affection: Come over to the fire and cozy up a bit.
- to try to become friendly or intimate in order to further one's own ends;
attempt to ingratiate oneself: He's always cozying up to the boss.
Bearbear1 (bâr),USA pronunciation v., bore or (Archaic) bare;
borne or born;
- to hold up;
support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
- to bring forth (young);
give birth to: to bear a child.
- to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
- to hold up under;
be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
- to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
- to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
- to conduct (oneself ): to bear oneself bravely.
- to suffer;
undergo: to bear the blame.
- to sustain without yielding or suffering injury;
tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
- to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
- to carry;
bring: to bear gifts.
- to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
- to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
- to render;
give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
- to lead;
take: They bore him home.
- to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
- to exhibit;
show: to bear a resemblance.
- to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
- to stand in (a relation or ratio);
have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
- to possess, as a quality or characteristic;
have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
- to have and use;
exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
- to tend in a course or direction;
go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
- to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
- to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.
- bear down:
- to press or weigh down.
- to strive harder;
intensify one's efforts: We can't hope to finish unless everyone bears down.
- [Naut.]to approach from windward, as a ship: The cutter was bearing down the channel at twelve knots.
- bear down on or upon:
- to press or weigh down on.
- to strive toward.
- to approach something rapidly.
- [Naut.]to approach (another vessel) from windward: The sloop bore down on us, narrowly missing our stern.
- bear off:
- [Naut.]to keep (a boat) from touching or rubbing against a dock, another boat, etc.
- [Naut.]to steer away.
- [Backgammon.]to remove the stones from the board after they are all home.
- bear on or upon, to affect, relate to, or have connection with;
be relevant to: This information may bear on the case.
- bear out, to substantiate;
confirm: The facts bear me out.
- bear up, to endure;
face hardship bravely: It is inspiring to see them bearing up so well.
- bear with, to be patient or forbearing with: Please bear with me until I finish the story.
- bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;