4 1 2 Foot Bathtub have 7 attachments , they are Stupendous 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub Surround 47 Naiture Acrylic Clawfoot Tub Contemporary Bathtub, 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub #2 Articles With 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub Canada Tag Outstanding Feet, Beautiful 4 Foot Bathtub Shower Combo 45 Small Bathtub Ideas Bathroom Bath: Large Size ., 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub #4 Charming 4 Foot Bathtub Shower 26 1 2, Designs Amazing 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub Canada 124 Acrylic Claw, Superior 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub #6 4 1 2. Bathtubs Excellent Contemporary Bathtub 144 Foot Shower, Gorgeous 4 Foot Bathtub Canada 144 Bubble Bather 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub Surround. Below are the photos:
4 1 2 Foot Bathtub was posted at December 29, 2017 at 6:04 pm. It is posted in the Bathtub category. 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub is labelled with 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub, 4, 1, 2, Foot, Bathtub..4 1 2 Foot Bathtub style has changed into a favorite type of lots of people with their home. The design is sophisticated, glance that was straightforward and modern has drawn many individuals to use to their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary look that is contemporary lovely? The furniture is made for modern design model has a characteristic that was interesting.
Currently with sun light within the area, room is made available and brilliant with modern contemporary interiordesign. Select white flooring product to ensure that lighting may be shown around the area in the house. Furthermore employ glass in place of skylights and wall substance to create around feasible internally in light that is sun.
The design type furnishings supply light and simple's impression while in the final appearance of the room. This is acquired by the usage of a smooth straight line to-use white colour so satisfied clear and lighting. Another substance applied is glass substance that is transparent to offer the effect of the newer.
Connotation of 4 1 2 Foot Bathtub
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.